Last updated Nov 13, 2022
Agreement to Terms
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity, concerning your access to and use of the https://www.techzant.com website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website, or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected to it (collectively, the “Site”).
You agree that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions by accessing the site. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the site and must discontinue use immediately.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the site from time to time are expressly incorporated herein by reference. In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last Updated” date of these Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
You are responsible for periodically reviewing these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to and will be deemed to have been made aware of and accepted the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
The information provided on the site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the site from other locations do so on their initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
By using the site, you represent and warrant that:
1. all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete
2. you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary
3. you have the legal capacity, and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions
4. you will not access the site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise
5. you will not use the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose
6. Your site use will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Suppose you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete. In that case, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any current or future use of the site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all your account and password use. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
As a user of the site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without our written permission.
2. Make any unauthorized use of the site, including collecting users’ usernames and email addresses by electronic or other means to send unsolicited emails or create user accounts by automated means or under pretenses.
3. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the site.
4. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
5. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the site and the content contained therein.
6. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the site.
7. The trick, defraud, or mislead other users and us, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
8. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
9. Engage in any automated system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages or using data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
10. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the site, networks, or services connected to the site.
11. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
12. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13. Use any information from the site to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
14. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or use the site and the content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
15. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software comprising or making up a part of the site.
16. Attempt to bypass any measures of the site designed to prevent or restrict access to the site or any portion of the site.
17. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the site to you.
18. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content.
20. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the service, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the site.
21. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation, transparent graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
22. Except as may be the result of the standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including, without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
23. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and the site.
24. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws or regulations.
Guidelines for Reviews
We may provide you with areas on the site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
1. you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed
2. your reviews should not contain offensive profanity or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language
3. your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability
4. your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity
5. you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews
6. you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of the conduct
7. you may not post any false or misleading statements
8. you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post positive or negative reviews.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews at our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen or delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
We do not assume liability for any review or claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you now grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and distribute all content relating to reviews.